FIRKAL
It's Saturday ~ no class today so I went to work la.. (duhh..... malas.)
Everything's went smooth during office hours.
'Sultan' didn't show up, which is good coz I can buat kerja dengan tenang. Ha..ha..ha.....

I called (sis) Onna today & guess what.. her blog is on the way! wee-hoooo....... hehe...

Oh ya, I will be on leave on Monday so I have to settle all (impossible la bah..) kerja before I go chow-chin-chow. Tomorrow (after 1-whole-day class), we (me & dharl) will be heading to Ranau to settle some matters at JPN Rnu on Monday.. (it's for the 06/06 thing bah k...) hehehe....

Just before I took off from the office tadi, hujan turun dengan sesuka hatinya. Punya la lebat! Luckily my Fera(ri) is back to work oledy ~ after 1 month break ~ (will post bout my Fera punya incident later k...) .. So dalam hujan yang sangat lebat itu, I drove (extra) carefully la balik rumah. Sampai depan gate rumah pun masih gila juga tu hujan.. Iskk...iskk...isskk........
30 minutes after I sampai rumah, si Dharl pun dengan semangatnya menyusul. (I called him before I left office ~ minta kawan p makan...:p). Pastu siorang p makan di Lintas la.. ^_^

Tapi kan, u all notice kah, yesterday punya weather was sangat cerah-meriah @ panas kan..? then all of a sudden, today tiba2 hujan gila babis. OR is it because yesterday was Good Friday? Oh ya, just wanna ask you bah, have you ever experience a rainy weather or mendung2 punya Good Friday? for me, NEVER. my Good Friday(s) are always the very hot-sunny-cerah-meriah one. Is it a coincidence? atau.. perasaanku saja? he..he..he.....

Ok lor... mo cubuk2 my unfinished assignment dulu la k. 2moro got kuiz lagi. hentam ja la labu.. aiyakkkkkk................(!) ~adios~
2 Responses
  1. F.I.O.N.A Says:

    haha... syok pla ni blog ni kan..
    xcited very the much ni.. hehe..
    ooo, p JPN sdh bah dia.. Maju!!.. Haha..
    bah, post la manyak2..
    c kakakmu malas mo bt blog dia bilang.. hehe..
    tau2 la da 2.. ekekeke


  2. FIRKAL Says:

    of course very the maju!
    wakakaak.....
    manyak story d ranau tu.
    nanti la aku update.
    penat ni baru smpai ~ (monday:11.30pm)
    la..la..la..