FIRKAL

Hmm.... macam lama inda post apa2 ni kan... hehe...


A lot of things happened recently.
oppss... don't get me wrong k, nothing bad.. just those normal things. I've been extremely busy with my office work, assignments, projects & the most current one, preparation for my Final Exam. huhuhu.... busy oo... :p
but now, it's kinda lega cos everything is over.. sukurr la nak....


Oh ya, in my previous entry I've mentioned bout the Anna Sui purse kan..
3 days after that, I received the thing & hmm... not bad lah..
just exactly mcm yg dlm picture tu. hehehe.... nah, cuba tinguk...




hmm... of course la bah sama kan. hahaha.... sot.. :p
at least me inda kena tipu la.. ngeh... ngeh.. ngeh....
2 Responses
  1. Mel ko suka juga anna sui...oo i love anna sui oso...welcome to the club..


  2. FIRKAL Says:

    cute bah tu flowery2 kan..
    hehehe...