FIRKAL
As you can see, my 2nd last post was on June 27th, 2009 (yes, 2009).. you do the math & you'll know that I've been away from this blog for almost a year and that's not okay. *Hahahaha...*

Within that particular year, obviously there are so many stories to be shared and to name a few (topics?) ~ my wedding preparation; the wedding itself, my married life, my pregnancy, entering 2010, parties here & there, etc. etc. & the most recent one ~ arrival of the new member of d family.. ~ R.Frasier.. *wink2*

Some dear friends of mine keep on asking me to update this blog (you know who you are.. hehe..) & I kept on saying "ok.. ok.. soon. soon." ha..ha..ha...  My bad. My bad. Since I'm still on my maternity leave right now, I guess it's the right time to post (at least) something kan. So you'll might be seeing double or triple entry in a day (ikut suka hati ja ni k..) or there'll be no entry at all. Ha..Ha..Ha... so please bear with me on this ya..

*alamak baby Ron uwekk-uwekk.. later la sambung k..* (hahaha.. tiada pun topic kena cover) :p


signing off (for now);



2 Responses
  1. Sheena Says:

    hahaha...bah I will be waiting patiently for your next post!!by the way send my kiss to Baby Ron!!


  2. Sheena Says:
    This comment has been removed by the author.